Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MAKE EASY MONEY!! HERE'S HOW

When I first read a message like this one I thought it was BS, but
after giving it a try I can assure you it is not. The number below
will lead you to an easy fortune.

Here is how it works: The call cost $1.50 (US). When you call, a
prerecorded message will give you all the information about how it
works. Here are the basics: You call and enter my account number
(listed below). The message will give you your own account number and
your own secret pin number. When you call, the call costs $1.50.
Everytime you get someone to call, you get $0.50 put into your
account, then $0.25 goes into my account, and $0.25 goes into the
account of the person who gave me the number. When that person gets
someone else to call they make $0.50, you make $0.25, and I make
$0.25. To put it simply:

You give the number to 100 people and you make $100
Each of them tell 100 people and you make $5,000
Each of those people tell another 100 people and you make $250,000!
Thats right two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars!

Now you are probably saying "What does the company providing the
number have to gain?" Well, they get the $0.50 cents that is left
over from every call.

So go for it and give it a try. What do you have to lose, $1.50?
You'll make it back in a minute by giving people your account number!

Here is the number, it costs $1.50 (US):

011-24-831-xxxx

When you call you will be asked for my account number which is:

3 6 6 0 1 3

So get a pen and paper, give them a call, and be on your way to your
fortune!!!

No comments: