Friday, May 05, 2006

another "Urgent Response Needed" mail

Goodday Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity that will be beneficial to
both you and me. It involves transferring to your overseas account the sum of
($7.5;US Dollars) Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Dollars, from one of the Fidelity
Finance & Security Company here in Dakar-Senegal.

I am Jamil A. Troure the Auditor General in the Fidelity finance
& Security Company here in Dakar Senegal west Africa, During the course of
our auditing , I discovered a floating fund in an account opened since 1982 and
till date no body has operated or filed papers to claim the fund.

After going through the records I discovered that the owner of the account,
Engr. Mahmoud Al-Salem Shafiq an Iraqi oil merchant, died in the month of October 2005
in an auto crash. Since there was not infomation concerning additional members of
his family, next of kin or known relation, the fund has been declared
floating and if nobody comes forward for it, will be forfeited to the government.

Since I hardly know any foreigner,I am only contacting you as a foreigner
to stand and apply as his next of kin because this
money can not be approved to a local person here as his next of kin.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management
is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct
information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive
response and once I am convinced of your capability and assurance that you
will never never let me down.

At the conclussion of this project ,we may proceed into an investment as
equal partners with you in charge, pending my resignation from the company,
but method of sharing profit should be based on 15% for you and rest for me
and my colleague.

Regarding moral justification of the fund ,i wouldn't want you to consider
it sinful. If you had being the victim ,Certainly you wouldn't be happy
having your hard earned fund shared among government as an unclaimed deposit
I believe they are many other aspects of life we may contribute with this
fund to help the less priveledged and the needy in our society .

Furnish me with your direct telephone & Fax number for easy comminucation and
please reply to me on this emails:

jamil_troure88@yahoo.com
jamil_troure@she.com

I look forward to your earliest response.

Jamil A. Troure

No comments: