Tuesday, October 18, 2005

VERY URGENT - Frank Young, Gafin Exec security Company

Dear ,

I am Frank Young, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, by
name Mr.Mike Jacob, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client,
died as the result of a heart-related condition in November 2003.

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind
by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Gafin Exec security Company where this deposit valued at (15 million
United State Dollars) is lodged. This company has issued me a notice
to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the
next-of-kin and beneficiary of my client,so that the proceeds of this
account can be paid to you.Then we can share the amount on a mutually
agreed-upon percentage:

1. 35% for you
2. 60% for me
3. 5% to be set aside for any expenses to be incurred in course of
this transaction.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin
will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable
us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends
your moral values, do accept my apology. Please contact me at once to
indicate your interest.

Best regards,

ESQ.Frank

brr_frank@excite.com

No comments: