Monday, October 03, 2005

Fsmail, Yukos oil, Menatep SBP Bank - scam

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings to you and your family. I have a profiling amount
in an excess of US$30M, which I seek your partnership in
accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 20% of the
total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on
this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Mr. Lamf Williams, an attorney to Mrs. Danijela
Djuric, a Yugoslavian and personal secretary to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky (M.K) the richest man in Russia and owner of
the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian
Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A
well reputable financial institution with its branches all
over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents of the above funds in question was handed
over to me to be used in payment of an American oil
merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail
Khodorkovsky.

Already the funds have been deposited with Bank Menatep
Russia where the final crediting is expected to be carried
out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for
his involvement on politics in financing the leading and
opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led
by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic
party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to
President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian
president.

You can catch more of the story on this
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the
above quoted sum and I will arrange for the documentation
which will enable Bank Menatep, Gibraltar transfer the sum
to you . I am assuring you that this transaction is hundred
percent risk free.

The transaction has to be concluded in two (2) weeks before
Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reply to lamfwilliams@fsmail.net

Your's Sincerely,

Mr.Lamf Williams

No comments: