Sunday, October 23, 2005

International Commercial Bank Ghana

From: The Manager,
International Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.

Dear Friend,

I got your contact during my search on the Internet. My name is Mr.
Peter Kwaku. I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank
Ghana, First Light Branch. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$
3,550.000.00. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am
manger made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted
an approved End of the Year report for the year 2004 to my Head Office
here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since
then, placed this amount of US$ 3,550.000.00 on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT
without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this
money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive
this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund
to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are
practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a
bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original
depositor of this fund. You may reach me through: kwaku_p70@yahoo.com

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

With regards,

Peter Kwaku.

No comments: