Monday, December 24, 2007

Ugo Benjamin

Dear Sir/Madam,

Compliments to you; I do sincerely apologize for the intrude into your private life, However I have a serious project which I believe would be of Interest to you for this reason I cannot but reach out to you.

I am a lawyer by profession and my name is Ugo Ben. I was a friend and personal attorney to Late Mr, Beneth, a National of your Country, who was a contractor with NNPC Petroleum Company, But on the 21st of April 2002, Mr, Beneth his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu Freeway and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of Mr, Beneth extended relatives and this was also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you to assist me in reclaiming and repatriating the huge deposit of US$7,500,000.00 (seven million five hundred thousand dollas)which your deceased relation lodged in a bank before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged, The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the NEXT OF KIN of your relation or have the Fund confiscated.

If we don't claim this money No one would and the money would be confiscated by the bank, I feel it is rather appropriate that we team up and claim this money and use 20% of the money to help the poor and the less privilege in our society, then you and I would share the money, 40% to me and 40% to you. Rather than allow the bank to confiscate the money.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim we would make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this project through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.I awiat ur prompt reply.

Please remember to email me your telephone numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.
furnish me with the requested information's bellow mmediately

(1)Full names.
(2)Contact address.
(3)Telephone and fax numbers.
(4)Location.
(5)ocupation.

Best Regards,
Barrister Ugo Ben(Esq)

No comments: