Monday, December 24, 2007

Flower Rose

Hi!!!! I`m a lovely 26 years old girl!!
Pls look at my photos, I hope you will like it! I have more photos, so
if you
are interesting in knowing me better I will send you more pics and will
write you
more about myself! By the way, I hope you are not mind that I currently
live in russia
but I will travel abroad soon for work. I`m afraid to be alone in a
different country and
want to find someone. I don`t have a boyfriend so I usually feel lonely
in the evenings.
I will wait for your answer hoping we could be interesting to each
other!!!
Impatiently waiting for your answer! I am writing from my friend's email
address, so please make sure you do not reply directly to this email.
Email me at rharmonyxqe@yahoo.co.uk only.
if you don't use my personal email address then I won't be able to read
your reply and write you back. So it is very important that you get it right.
Ok, I guess it is now your turn. Hope to hear from you today. Bye!!

ps: i got your email from Americansingles dating website.

No comments: