Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hannibal Gaddafi email scam

New scam attempt: Gaddafi email scam

Hello Dear,

I found your email address from your country data base believing you are in a better position to help me handle this international transaction and investment.

I have been seeking a trust worthy person who understand investment ethics to enter into joint venture, partnership on a lucrative sectors in his or her country economy.

My name is Mr. Hannibal Gaddafi, son of a prominent Libyan leader. I’m hiding in a remote area due to recent killing of my farther. by Libyan rebels I have huge amount of money for INVESTMENT, secretly deposited by my farther.


The money is in millions of US, DOLLARS (US $110.600million).and I cannot move freely about for reasons I will explain to you later. I need your help urgently for both SAFE KEEPING and INVESTMENT this fund in your country.



My main objective is to help me transfer and invest this money in your country.

I want you to help me transfer this money to your country for a good and profitable investment in your country .
I will be grateful for your urgent response while hoping to do good investment with you on lifetime ventures.

You can contact me in this my private account,( hanniba_gadaffi@yahoo.com)

Your full name
Your phone number
Your age
Your sex
Your identification prove
Your occupation
Your country and city.

Best regards,
Mr Hannibal Gaddafi
Email: hanniba_gadaffi@yahoo.com


This scam e-mail was sent from mariamogboe@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here in Australia, companies rely mainly on their Australian business toll free numbers instead of relying on emails due to a possibility of being spammed.