Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do you really needs your life?

New way for scam. Can be very disturbing for people who don't get this is a scam attempt.

Hello,

This is the only way I can contact you for now,you need to be very careful
about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for our
meeting. No need of knowing who I am or where i am from.I know this may
sound very surprising to you but it's the situation.I have been paid in
advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer. A
person you call a friend and very close to you and I have followed you
closely for a while now and noticed you are innocent of the accusations
leveled against you.

Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them.If you do
I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the
first time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job.I took pity on you.That
is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help
yourself reply me for further details and instructions


from bbsih367@gmail.com

No comments: