Sunday, December 06, 2009

Natalya would be glad to get to know me better

Hello,

Hope you are well and have a good mood, I am 27, I have never been
married and have no children, but I really want to find my true love
and be happy with my one and only, I think this is very important for
every woman. I am very serious about finding such man and I will do
everything to make him happy. Well, you already think that I am the
best owmn in this world, no, but I really sinser and want to be happy
with my lovely honey, share everything in my life with him and be the
best friend for him.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: pogimuna@yahoo.com

so if you have some free minutes, I would be glad to get to know you better and
see what it will lead to,

bye bye and take care

Natalya


mail sent from 0.majestic40@linux-sata43q6h (Blanca Novak)

No comments: