Friday, June 02, 2006

Nigerian National Petrolum Co-operatrion - NNPC

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a
suprise. This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to
sending you this email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that
will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am Barrister Martins jide,the personal
attorney to the late Engr. Suk Hun Wufei flody, a Citizen of
Japan, who used to work with Nigerian National
Petrolum Co-operatrion (NNPC).

On the 26th of August 2003, my client,his wife and
their three were involved in a fatal house explossion at
Nigerian National Petrolum Co-operatrion (NNPC)
quaters Lagos.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives including
other people in the premises.Since then I have made
several enquiries to several Embassies to locate any
of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved successful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any
member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money
and property left behind by my client since I have no
place to locate any of his relatives. I can easily
convince the bank with my legal practice that you are
the only surviving relation of my client.Otherwise the Estate he
left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, My late client had an account with one
of the banks in Republic of Ghana valued at about
US$9.3Million (Nine Million Three Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) which I witness the
documentations and the documents are with me.

Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin to my client since I have been unsuccesfull in
locating the relatives.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$9.3Million (Nine Million
Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be paid into
your account and then you and I can share the money. 55% to me and 40%
to you,while 5% should be for expenses,tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used
to back up any claim we may make. All I require is
your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by return email .

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Martins jide

N.B. Please indicate your telephone and fax numbers
for easy communication in this mutual transaction.

No comments: