Wednesday, September 21, 2005

hello reply please !!!

Hello,
Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria
in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present
administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country.I got your contacts
through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more
details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit
the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million
dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I
will be happy if you can receive this funds for safe keeping and I assure you a very good
percent of this fund I will instruct my son to contact you so please feel free to
comunicate with my son. I await your urgent response.

Hajia Mariam.

NOTE: SEND ME YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT MY SON MUSTAPHA CAN CALL AND DISCUSS
WITH YOU VERBALLY REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION SO THAT YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTION THAT YOU
FEEL LIKE ASKING REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION.

No comments: